1. I'm on eye drops, ear drops, and nose drops ftw. Here's hoping I'm back up to full health soon.
2. Wedding planning looms. I hit the three-month out mark, and although I'm totally on checklist, wished I had more details completed. If you've got more time, you might want to think about how you'll feel at xyz points. The WIC (Wedding Industry Complex, recently learned acronym) pushes you to decide earlier and it's definitely not necessary...but it might make you feel better, which is an angle I hadn't considered when I decided to take it more item-by-item.
3. That said, I'm now two months out and don't feel any MORE stressed than I did three months out.
4. Choosing and sending the invitations has been my favorite task so far. Choosing my own stationery felt so gloriously luxurious. Highly recommend Minted.com--gorgeous designs and excellent customer service. I'm looking forward to getting back all the RSVPs!
5. Books...I'm loving inspirational and self-improvement books right now, even though I'm having a hard time getting motivated to do anything non-wedding or health-related because those are so time-consuming. Looking forward to Sarah Knight's Get Your Sh*t Together.